- Bookings are required for Mammography, CT, MRI, Ultrasound, BMD and Fluoroscopy.
- No booking is needed for X-Rays. Our staff will contact you once the online appointment request has been received.
- What you need to bring to your appointment
- Referral letter from your doctor or health care provider
- Medical Aid card
- Identity document ( ID, Passport )
- WCA paperwork for any IOD claims
PLEASE NOTE: If you are diabetic, suffer from kidney disorders (especially renal failure), pregnant or have a known allergy, particularly to radiographic dyes (contrast), then please let us know so that we may determine which test is most suitable for you.
Our practice hours are:
- Constantiaberg Rooms
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm | Saturdays: 8:00am – 1:00pm We offer a 24 hour service for emergencies.
- Fish Hoek Rooms
Monday – Friday: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm | Saturdays: 9:00am – 12:00pm | Sunday: Closed. Emergency cases can be referred to our Constantiaberg Rooms
PLEASE NOTE: If you need to make appointment urgently, your doctor can discuss the matter with one of our radiologists and we will arrange an appointment as soon as possible.